Monday 13 February 2012

PIZZA SHIRT

Today I got to spend some time hanging out with my friends who run Stylelikeu, one of the best things to come out of the internet and one of my favoritest things ever. This you will understand when you get lost in their videos. I recommend starting with Illona and Annakim and Rachel from Supercute. And, it's the best site for procrastinating homework, because you are learning LIFE LESSONS! Getting to talk about style with them in real time was a delight.

Here are today's photos I took for GARAGE Magazine's STOPS, as explained in this Fashion Week's previous posts.
Emmaline, who is like if Penny Lane was way more of a badass, and Lei Lei, who is like that lady where you're like, HOW DOES SHE DO THAT? In a you-look-magically-fancy-and-casual-at-the-same-time kind of way, not in a Sarah Jessica Parker kind of way.
Lily made a Stella McCartney sweater seem like its story is just as unique as that of her other clothes -- the scarf is made of bedsheets. I am wearing a Vaselines tee, my Twin Peaks/rosary necklace, a vintage skirt, and shoes gifted to me by Rachel Antonoff. I had a flannel layer and lots more skull and Jesus jewelry but it got exhausting. LIFE IS HARD.

We also had a get-together for the New York Rookie staffers, involving cake and pizza and PIZZA T-SHIRTS.
Lori, acting like it's no big deal that she looks so goddamn cool, and Anaheed, clad in her PIZZA SHIRT and Comme des Garcons and PIZZA SHIRT. Sorry, wanted to make sure you got that: PIZZA SHIRT.

No comments:

Post a Comment