Monday 19 March 2012

IT IS SPRING

(i am NOT MESSING AROUND)
This weather is beautiful (luv ya global warming! #yolo♥) and I'm so ready to break out the spring vibes and dress like a cult leader from the '60s (see: above photo). Also, I'm blonde now, thanks to Sheba, and it's nice going back to my ROOTS (that was a joke do you guys get it do you get my joke) after a two year adventure of blue and gray and red.

Also also, I was interviewed by the *wonderful* Elisa and Lily for Stylelikeu, and here it is! Photos and text are at their post. I don't have much to add, it's all in the video really, other than that it was so nice to have a day of dress up like ye olden pre-high school days, and talk purely about fashion and getting inspired and all those good things. Hope ya like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment